*NEW* Heavy Duty 3/4 D-Ring Shackles (2PK) | 9,500 Lbs of Towing & Recovery Capacity
- NOTE: 3/4″ DIAMETER SHACKLE – With an Industry Standard 7/8″ Screw Pin!
- 20.5 US TON BREAK STRENGTH – This Bowl Shackle is Certified 9,500 Lbs of Towing & Recovery Capacity in the Palm of Your Hand!
- DOUBLE PROTECTION – BuffGarage D Ring Shackle is Galvanized and Powder Coated, Resulting In Incredible Strength and Quality!
- FIT WELL – D Shackle works perfectly with all our tow straps, snatch straps, tree savers and snatch blocks
- LIFETIME WARRANTY – 100% satisfaction guarantee, love them or get your money back!
BBG4x4 offered Pack of 2 D ring shackle rugged off-road shackles giving you the superior capabilities when using steel shackle for towing, hosting or pulling.
Don’t leave for the outdoors without a set of rugged D-Ring shackle.
* Each D shackle blue has a Standard 7/8″ Diameter Pin to attach to looped tow straps or attach to your vehicles shackle receiver.
* D shackles can make the perfect addition to your off-road vehicle and ensure you have the capabilities when recovering a vehicle.
* Type: 3/4″ SHACKLES with 7/8″ Diameter Pin Towing Capacity: Up to 4.75 Ton (9,500 Lbs) load limit With Versatility in mind, rugged ridge shackles can be used with:
- Snatch Blocks
- Tow Straps
- Tree Saver Straps
- Shackle mount
- Shackle receiver hitch
- snatch block
- Shackle isolator
- Trailer Hooks Easy Install 3/4″D-ring steel shackles for an easy install on any vehicle shackle hitch receiver.
Neat and sturdy D-ring shackle, solid 3/4″ pin screwed in place tightly. Size:approx 3.5″ * 4.97″, 2″inner diameter, 3/4 “thick.
High Quality Made from high quality galvanized cast steel and stainless steel.
It ensures maximum durability and longevity to get any shackle recovery job completed. Smooth surface, will not harm shackle rope. Strong and Sturdy This D-ring Shackle ring at strong and sturdy, and resist all kinds of corrosion.
Thick powder coating protects tow shackles for trucks from rust and corrosion even in grimy, wet condition.