Each side uses 3 x M12x1.75mm (to the outside of the chassis rail – if the bolt holes to the chassis or bull bar are available) Hi-tensile bolts supplied, with relevant flat & split washer. At a minimum, this recovery point requires two bolts each side.
Installation requires 3 nuts on wires (supplied) to be installed into the chassis rail for each tow point. This will require the bumper/bull bar to be removed on some models, Check your chassis before fitment.
The supply of the 3rd bolt for each side is currently in transition—if your kit has only been supplied with a total of 4 bolts, it is recommended that a 3rd bolt be fitted to each tow point if the bolt hole to the chassis or bull bar is available.
Ensure 2 bolts per tow point are fitted and torqued to recommended settings to ensure tow points meet tested standards.
- Made from 12mm SS41 carbon steel plate
- Direct bolt onto your chassis using high tensile bolts – no cutting or welding required
- Powder-coated yellow for high visibility
- Matched pair – specific to each side
- Allow for use of 3T bow shackles and a bridle strap
- Rated to a Working Weight Limit (WWL) of 3250Kg per tow point
- 2 x Tow Points
- All hardware for fitment
If a bullbar is fitted modifications might be required to the bar bracket, and/or additional hardware might be required such as longer bolts etc
!! FOR YOUR SAFETY !!
- Do not use with soft shackles
- Only front loading